The Patanjali Food and Herbal Park is showcasing Uttarakhand state’s potential and investment opportunities in the agriculture and food processing sector to develop nutraceuticals, food supplements and host of daily use food items. This is one of the successful mega food parks established in India with the support of Ministry of food processing, Gov of India. This park is in private sector under the planning, execution and supervision of experienced and versatile human resource with Patanjali Yogpeeth. This is successful venture in public private partnership mode (PPP). It is located at Village Padartha, 18 kms from Haridwar on Haridwar–Laksar road. The park can be approached from Roorkee via Laksar covering distance of 40 kms.
The park though located in industrially backward area but have the advantage of “Patanjali” brand which is inseparable from world renowned yoga guru BABA RAMDED. It enables assured market of food and herbal products manufactured here. A market demand of product(s) is an essential component or the component for the success of a food park. The development of park was started in 04.01.2010 Since then the following facilities have been created.
Facilities created at Patanjali Food and Herbal Park
Enabling Basic Infrastructure
- Site Development. Boundary Wall, Barbed Wiring, Garden etc
- Roads. 50 Mtrs wide main road and 30mtrs wide internal road
- Drainage. Well established and connected underground drainage system
- Power supply. 33KVA Owned Power Sub Station
- Water Supply. Raw/potable water supply through pipe line
- ETP etc. 2000 KLD
- Handling Equipments like Pallets, Hand Pallets Trucks, Electric Stackers, Racking System
- Telecommunication in admin building
- Parking heavy vehicle parking and light vehicle parking
- Security. Deployment of Security Personnel with advanced security instruments at every level of entry
Core Processing Facilities
- Warehouses. Two warehouses with advance racking system and handling equipment
- Cold Storage. 3000 MT cold store for storing perishables
- Refer Vans. One Capacity 8Ton and Two Capacity 4Ton
- Quality Control Laboratory. Well Equipped Quality Control Laboratory
- Ultra-Modern Grain Storage Facility. Silos
- Admin Buildings Training Center, Trade/Display center
- Canteen Workers Hostels
- IT & Telecommunication
Different functional units at CPC
The following units are fully functional at the park. Plot number and products produced (in bracket) are listed below.
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- Patanjali Natural Coloroma Pvt Ltd.
- Patanjali Flexipack Pvt. Ltd.
- Divya Packmaf Pvt. Ltd.
- Vita Sana Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Patanjali Parivahan Pvt Ltd
- Bio Gas Power Plant Unit
- Divya Pharmacy Unit – II
- Patanjali Bio Gas Research Institute (P) Ltd.
- Raghuraj Udyog
- Keshav Dev Industries
- Mohan Febtech (P) Ltd.
- Patanjali Agro (P) Ltd.